Contact Us – Australia Wide
Local or Remote Web development
We’ve developed sites for clients at each corner of Australia. Even if you’re not local, we can build your site. We have clients in Melbourne, Perth, Sunshine Coast and USA so are very comfortable working from a distance. We have a strategy in place involving voice and video calls where needed. Not only that but during the development mode you can see the site coming together and make comments, just like seeing a house being built.
What happens next
There are several things that need to happen after we’ve made contact and you agree to our service.
- Firstly, we must evaluate your business needs and make sure the solution we provide matches the current requirements, and can grow as your business does.
- Then we discuss the solution to ensure no miscommunication.
- Once we both agree on the specifications and what will be delivered and when, we can commence the project. Most projects will be completed with 5-10 business days, depending on how quickly you can provide us information about your products or services. Unique original content can take time to produce, we strongly discourage copy/paste from the internet as search engines have tools to see who is copying whom!
- It would be truly awesome if we could do everything, but that is not possible most of the time. We need information from you, not just ABN but details of your products and services. Perhaps old brochures or some literature. We can search the net for similar products/services, but it’s always best if you provide some unique features and any reason why clients should come to you, that is, your competitive advantage. The more original and attractive we can make your offering, the more sales you will get. It is far better to be in a niche rather than competitive segment. Differences make the difference.
- For large projects we may make a couple of visits to gather information and to present the project stage by stage. It depends on your time.