Professional web design ($995)
Our professional web design at only $995 is an SEO powerhouse for businesses that want to stand out in front of the competition. It already includes a fair amount of SEO, including up to 7 hours of social media bookmarking, which we use as a platform to help achieve first page rankings in Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) in conjunction with our SEO service. The professional package has 12 pages and is highly customisable, much more than the business package and we also do more of the work. The main differences and common features are listed in our pricing tables.
Prior to starting your professional web design
- Information about your business requirements, what you want to achieve, what ideas you have, the must-have’s in your site
- We will send you an agreement form with combined tax invoice.
- By paying a 10% deposit (which is $100 by bank transfer or cash) it confirms your agreement to our terms and conditions.
After deposit received, we commence building the site
The following information must be provided by you
- Your preferred Domain name, this is normally your company name or personal name. Check to see if its available here. Do not reserve it, just let us know and we will do that for you.
- You must provide your ABN, contact information, email address and address for registration.
- Provide a list of up to 12 email address’s you would like associated with this website.
- Links showing an example of the sort of website you want (look and feel). Some sites are 1 column, some 2 or 3. Some have large banners, some small., we need to know your preferences. Check out our partner themes and let us know which one you like.
- Your content provided in a word or text document.
- Select what 12 pages you want, could be 1.Home, 2.Contact, 3.About, 4.Blog, 5. Terms & conditions, 6..12 Product & services
- Images (good quality to match your site design)
The following information may optionally be provided
If you want more say in the look and feel of your professional web design, then you may also specify these optional items
- (optional) Specify what email address to send contact info to (typically this is [email protected] – the default, redirected to your personal email address).
- (optional) Define the font, size and colour you would like. Left or fully justified?
- (optional) What is your site title and tag-line (a description up to 160 characters).
- (optional) Links showing any competition or similar type of site
- (optional) If you have social media accounts and need links to them on your website, please let us know the details.
- (optional) Any old brochures or material with content about your product/service
- (optional) images must be named according to what you wish to portray and also let us know which page you want them to appear on and how (left, centered, right, etc), they will be used to assist in search engine optimisation.
- (optional) For contact pages, design your form on paper or in Word. Scan it or take a picture and email us.
- (optional) Think about your navigation menu, what pages you want listed and in what order.
- (optional) Any media or files which must be uploaded to your site
- (optional) Supply details of what social media accounts you have and want connected. We will create and connect 7 for you (the best for your industry) and work on manual social bookmarking for 1-hour on each. (automated yields faster results but is not recommended as it leaves footprints and makes the search engine know you are forcing the optimisation cycle)
What we do
- We create a hosting account and buy the domain name
- Mark the site as in maintenance mode. This means only users with passwords can see it. We also ensure search engines cannot see it.
- Send you the password and site link so you can monitor the progress and make comments
- Design, then build your professional website using the criteria mentioned here and here (as applicable)
- We authorise your site with major search engines and create up to 7 of the main social media accounts (1 hour activity on each account). The activity is only started after full payment is received, but the accounts are created beforehand.
- Keep you informed about the progress
After completion of your professional web design
- We advise you and ask you check to make sure everything is as per our original agreement
- If it is not as per originally agreed or there are mistakes, we rectify the issues
- If you wish changes outside of the agreement, we will advise you
- Once agreed, we invoice you the balance ($895)
- When full payment received ($895) we then enable the site and allow search engines to index it. This payment constitutes agreement of the final-product. We shall continue to work on it for 7 hours, 1 hour of bookmarking activity for each social media account.
- We supply the master passwords for the domain, hosting and WordPress accounts.
- We will recommend you select website management to maintain the site, and possibly SEO or on-line advertising.
- We will send you a survey, you may wish to comment on our service to help us improve and also let others know via our testimonials